Some of my symptoms as of late:
-Food Cravings - specifically Strawberry-Banana yogurt smoothies
-Frequent potty breaks
I have been officially diagnosed with pregnancy! So far, so good.. We found out about a month ago (almost 6 weeks to the day of my miscarriage), but my doc can't see us until May 10th.. It seems so far away!
I'm feeling much better compared to last time.. My nausea and fatigue are still here plenty, but it's not keeping me bedridden. At least I'm *somewhat* functional. We've been promised this pregnancy will stick and be a healthy one, so that's been a huge comfort. Not to say that I still pray all day every day things are still ok, as I'm sure every woman who has miscarried does.. I'm still nervous to make it through the next week and a half, and past the point I miscarried, but things just feel...right, unlike last time where I felt something was really, really wrong.
Mike has sure been a trooper putting up with my mood swings again! The other night we were doing dishes together, and, heaven forbid, he got water on the counter. I flipped! When I cooled off we had a good laugh over it. Poor guy.
Here's how we broke the news to Mike's parents last week while we were celebrating his dad's birthday:
Monday, April 11, 2011
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
1. I got a new haircut.. I chopped *only* six inches off! I like it, but it's taking some getting used to.
2. We got a new kitchen table! Well, new for us anyway, thanks to Mike's parents. It looks small, but we have a pretty large leaf that we can put in if we want. It adds a nice splash of color to the kitchen.. Now to find something for the wall.
4. Mike's getting yet again two more root canals tomorrow.. All that's left after this is four crowns and getting his wisdom teeth pulled - yippee.
5. Still trying to get Mike's thyroid figured out.
6. Starting to get busy putting things together for Europe - it's coming up fast (10 weeks till we leave) and I still have quite a few things to get!